Child Custody Law in San Antonio, TX
Experienced & Compassionate Child Custody Law Practice
There is no aspect of a divorce more trying and emotionally charged than child custody issues. Let our child custody law practice help you navigate the stress and hardship, supporting you and your child throughout the process. The Law Firm Of Cyrus F. Rea II, PC believes that no one knows your child better than you do, which is why we work closely with you from start to finish, striving for a favorable outcome. Any lawyer from our firm that you work with remains professional and sensitive during the entire proceeding, whether you are arbitrating privately or through the court. Contact us in San Antonio, TX, today to secure a brighter future for you and your children.
Dedicated to Your Children’s Well-Being
Whenever children are involved in a divorce, it is of the utmost importance that certain precautions be taken to ensure the best for them. The court assesses a variety of factors when determining child custody and it is the job of competent child custody lawyers to help present information in a way that benefits the child’s well-being. Factors that are considered include:
- The Income of Each Parent
- The Parents’ Current Living Situation
- The Children’s Age
- Potential Criminal Records of the Parents
No one in the area is as well-equipped to thoroughly research your child’s situation and find out what is best for them. Contact us today for help defending your rights while ensuring your child’s best interests are upheld.
Call us today for an attorney that works hard for your children’s well-being. We are proud to represent San Antonio, TX, and the surrounding area.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. Court Of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court For The Western District Of Texas
- U.S. District Court For The Eastern District Of Texas
- U.S. District Court For The Southern District Of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas Continuing Legal Education Distinguished Faculty
- Production Editor And Charter Member, Stanford Journal Of Law, Business And Finance